- 9 JanMimio, having a good experience over the years with teaching equipment brings its latest range of projectors. The projectors range from short throw to ultra-short throw projectors, with the added functionality of interactive projectors as well. All of the projectors support HDMI and USB interfaces. The projectors feature high contrast and high resolution image producing tech ensuring the best quality image production. The projectors are designed to last a long time and consume the least amount of power saving big on the electricity bill.Read more »
- 12 DecRead more »
MimioBoard is also the best means through which students in schools can be easily motivated and encouraged to take part in the class discussion and all the subjects. The greater interactivity of Interactive Whiteboards can easily carter to the attention of an average student, fascinate and keep them engage, something that a traditional whiteboard has unfortunately become entirely incapable of achieving. With better tools available at the teacher’s disposal, it would be far easier for them to explain the hardest of concepts to students as clearly as possible to make compression of the information entirely simple to understand
- 14 NovRead more »
Interactive touchscreens have taken over by storm and has made our lives a lot easier. Gone are the days when a bulky setup was needed to interact with the computer. Mimio being an industry leader in consumer interactive touchscreens, brings its latest range of interactive touchscreen solutions. The many benefits include for its ability to be completely intuitive and user friendly. Tapping and swiping on a touch screen is more intuitive, since the user is interacting directly and immediately with the elements on the screen.
- 12 SepMimio's Interactive Touchscreen Displays are designed specifically to be installed in classroom environments for students and teachers to interact on, and collectively being a part of an optimal learning process. The distinguishing factor in these products is their unique combination of interactive functionality and the integration of educational tools. Both these factors are discussed briefly here as an introduction to those educators that aim to complement their skills using the most innovative technologies of today.Read more »
- 8 AugModern technologies have made the connection of people all over the world quite convenient. This means that classrooms are no longer limited to an actual, physical room. Instead teachers can anytime schedule a lecture with students from all over the world who will connect through video conferencing systems.Read more »
- 7 JulRead more »
Mimio was formed with the sole purpose of developing products of this specific category, and has definitely delivered. Through its extensive research into classroom dynamics, they have built themselves a comprehensive line of focused products that catering to a significant portion of the market.
- 4 JulRead more »
The educational standards of the 21st century demands that its students be treated with the use of the latest the modern day technology has to offer. Mimio being an industry leader in teaching solutions brings its newest range of interactive whiteboard solutions whose benefits outweigh the conventional means of teaching.
- 27 MarInteractivity truly is the ingredient of success in the modern day world. We simply cannot live without our discussions, meetings and other collaborative efforts, since they are necessary for progress and smooth operations. The reason that our lives and society dynamics have been gradually reformed this way is the advanced communication methods the industry has brought usRead more »
- 10 MarAt the pinnacle of human evolution in regards to science and technology, the demand for interactivity is the highest it has ever been. And why shouldn't it be? It is the new step towards more cost effectiveness as well as efficiency in most, if not all, types of markets and industries.Read more »
- 13 FebThe MimioPad 2 wireless tablet is a remarkable new product from Mimio. The groundbreaking tech has opened new paradigms in the interactivity sector making it a lot easier for the students and teachers alike to participate and enjoy lectures. Adding the MimioPad 2 wireless tablet to the system, allows the teacher and their students to collaborate on whiteboard lessons from up to 9.1 meters (30 feet) from the classroom computer ensuring a wire free mess that would otherwise totally inhibit any free movement in the class.Read more »